Improv Comedy Classes are FOR EVERYONE
You might believe that Improv classes are only for actors or comedians, but you'll be surprised to find out that most of our students are people just like you looking to use improv skills to improve themselves. Here's a few ways they might help you.
- Overcoming a Fear - This is the number ONE reason students take our class. They have a fear of speaking or performing in front of crowds. They take our class, earn a new confidence and understand what their voice sounds like. It's a transformation that happens every single class.
- Productivity at Work - Many of our students are in sales or the service industry. Improv helps you become more likable, empathetic and a better listener. When you truly care for the person you are talking to and pay attention to what they are saying, you can react in a genuine way that will produce better sales and more customer satisfaction.
- Chasing a Dream - One of my favorite answers to the "why are you here" question is this: "I always wanted to perform or do comedy, so I thought I would try it out." This particular group holds a special spot in my heart. It's never too late to find out what your passion is.
- Friends - Sick Puppies Comedy is a community; a family really. If you walk away with nothing else, it will be some new friends. Some of the best connections have been forged in our classroom.
- A Spot In Sick Puppies Comedy - WE believe that everyone is an improviser. If you care enough about the craft and you dedicate yourself to it and you want to be a part of Sick Puppies Comedy, that is a real thing. Tell us what you want and we'll help you get there. We need more improv in the world.
Our next round of classes start on Monday in Delray . CLICK HERE TO JOIN